Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love,
for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul.
Rescue me from my enemies, O Lord,for I hide myself in you.
Teach me to do your will,for you are my God;may your good Spiritlead me on level ground.Psalm 143: 8-10I am praying these verses over my life right now. Show me the way I should go, rescue me, good Spirit won't you lead me? Teach me to do your will, God.

As I've been fasting and seeking God's wisdom, I'm so encouraged by the Word. Scripture not only encourages me to seek, knock and ask but to do it with hope. I might be on shaky ground now, unsure and unsteady but His word is a lamp unto my feet.