
I like: singing and dancing in elevators when I'm alone, tapping my feet to a song on my ipod when I'm waiting for the light to change, getting little presents from my students, going to Paris Baguette and seeing the selection of pastries, watching Amelie and thinking I'll fall in love one day too.
I hate: when someone farts in an elevator, students who disrespect me with their indifference, when people tell me that I should chase my dreams but that if it doesn't work out I can always resort to Plan B: marry a rich guy.
I miss: The smell of Spring on campus. The sound of flip flops on grass. My mommy. Being able to go shopping without feeling guilty. The accessibility of Old Country Buffet and Wal-mart.
Most valuable lessons I've learned since I've moved here: Honesty is an important part of intimacy. God is the only person who will ever understand me completely, but he still wants me to be honest in prayer. Saying I Love You is part of the process. I'm so much more stronger than I give myself credit for.