Recent Posts

Monday, May 2, 2011

Last night I kneeled to pray and almost instantly my spirit was overflowing...Holy Spirit was covering me, overwhelming me with His presence and the tears started streaming down my face. They were uncontrollable, unstoppable, cathartic, refreshing tears that flowed and flowed and flowed. I didn't want to stop crying, because the tears felt like they were washing me, pouring over me, baptizing me in the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit was interceding for me with tears that I could not express into words and I could feel His presence over me. They were not tears of sadness, they were not emotional tears, though I was sad thinking about Peter and all those who had left before him. They were tears of assurance and comfort...of acknowledgement. Because I knew my God would never forsake me. He would be faithful. They were tears of thanksgiving for His good and perfect promises in my life. Tears that expressed my love for Him who delights in me and is MY delight. Tears for a God who is too good to me.